Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

Did they name the suite layouts after Jack Nicholson and Michael Douglas (and I assume other stars)?

See I *could* do that, or I could just post the question here and wait for someone else to look it up and respond :)

How bout this..

STUDIO
- The Douglas

1 BEDROOM
- The Nicholson
- The Monroe
- The Keaton
- The Jolie
- The Hayworth
- The Pacino
- The Brando

2 BEDROOM
- The Chaplin
- The Bardot
- The Loren
- The Redford
- The Garland
- The Hoffman

PENTHOUSE
- The Freeman

Don't know if this is all of the models or not, but that's whats listed on the site..

That's so been done in Toronto before. Celebrity Place on Jarvis also had suites named after old film stars, tho they named everything after more classical stars (Garbo and Bogart and Gable and so on)

You know, they did the exact same thing at the Regency Yorkville. That place has real class, inside and out. I got a hold of the list of names a while ago, and turns out I still have it:

STUDIO
- The Troyer

1 BEDROOM
- The Guttenberg
- The Baldwin
- The Baldwin
- The Baldwin
- The Culkin
- The Sandler

2 BEDROOM
- The Seagal
- The Smits
- The Affleck
- The Bacon
- The Hamill
- The Van Damme

PENTHOUSE
- The Shatner

I went to the opening of the Hollywood condo at Yonge and Hollywood (NYCC) back in the 80's. They actually brought in Tony Curtis for the opening and said that he had bought a unit there. If you need a pad away from home I guess NYCC will be as good a choice as any other :)

Is the Keaton named for Buster, or Michael "I'm Batman!" Keaton?

You know, they did the exact same thing at the Regency Yorkville. That place has real class, inside and out. I got a hold of the list of names a while ago, and turns out I still have it:

[...]

PENTHOUSE
- The Shatner

Hilarious.

If the Scientology building on Yonge is ever replaced by condos, I've got the perfect names - the Cruise, the Travolta, the Hayes, the Lisa Marie, the Holmes, and the Xenu penthouse. Mere floors could be renamed "Thetan Levels" - the more you pay, the higher floor, and higher Thetan level you get.

(wet t-shirt contests coming to TIFF next year?)

4:55PM today:

No sign of workers on construction sites--I wonder if they're told to clear off sites with any threat of t-storms, due to possible lightning strikes?

no,

they were to busy crying about Italy losing

Back