Toronto Festival Tower and tiff Bell Lightbox | 156.96m | 42s | Daniels | KPMB

I'm currently taking a time-lapse of the process from my angle anyways.
I'll post a link to it when it's all done.

Tonight: 30 June 2010: A Good Dominion Day to all UT-ites:

dsc00052pik.jpg

(next time I'll try to hold my camera straight.:) And maybe I should clean my camera lens?)

Last edited:
I'd post a screen from the video but the actual captures are at another location right now...
So anyways the video from day 1 of deconstruction.
[video=youtube;P89enQiTHu0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P89enQiTHu0[/video]
Enjoy.
If they are working tomorrow morning then day 2 will be captured!

Tonight: 30 June 2010: A Good Dominion Day to all UT-ites:

dsc00052pik.jpg

(next time I'll try to hold my camera straight.:) And maybe I should clean my camera lens?)
Your picture looks clear enough that I don't think the lens cleanliness is an issue.
But to get better clarity you need to do a longer exposure - if your camera allows this means a longer shutter speed.
And to get crisp quality when slowing the shutter speed down do use a tri-pod.
Cheers!

Walked by today and noticed the crew was working on Canada Day.

Crane is dismantled. No camera on hand to post pics.

RM

Crane removal = good stuff!

And the fact that they're working on Canada day can only mean time is of the essence ! I guess they really have alot tondo before he film festival arrives in town. It would suck to see a beautifully lit podium with a dead calm tower above it... I'm really excited to see the podium in action as well as the 2 towers that wil be built behind it...

Video of the crane removal will be up shortly I do hope. It has been a lot of fun to watch!

I rant into some processing errors overnight. The video including day 2 should be up sometime this afternoon. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video of day 1 and 2!
[video=youtube;RAogX8KaL60]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAogX8KaL60[/video]

I really don't get how skyline shots like this should be in project threads. It's not like this building is obviously noticeable to anyone in that image. No offense to the person who posted it.

Dude - I get what you're saying (even though I'm not sad that I clicked on this thread and saw that picture), but leave it to the mods, man. Being naggy for them is a paid pastime (hopefully?), and they're good with deliveries.

Back