Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

The bulk of the windows in the units in MuseumHouse face north or south, and IIRC, there are no units that only face east. Exhibit was announced in March 2008—a year after MuseumHouse launched—but I'm pretty sure that most of the sales at MuseumHouse came after Exhibit was already planned.

The bulk of the windows in the units in MuseumHouse face north or south, and IIRC, there are no units that only face east. Exhibit was announced in March 2008—a year after MuseumHouse launched—but I'm pretty sure that most of the sales at MuseumHouse came after Exhibit was already planned.

I don't have exact numbers or figures of how many windows face which direction, but I was doing physiotherapy on the twelfth floor of the building directly east of the Gabby's a few months ago and that clinic's windows face west. Looking out you could really see how many units' windows in MuseumHouse face east---quite a few.

Sure, residents might have known in advance of the development plans next door, but I'd still be surprised to hear that someone in a primarily east-facing mid-floor unit will be impressed with their view in twelve months.

Haven't made up my mind yet which colour I prefer--although technically neither black nor white is a colour :p
5Ob3tGL.jpg

WasWnBd.jpg

I love the Annex on a snowy early morning :)
9FwwkBL.jpg

nP7c9hV.jpg

RUYghl1.jpg

rIcMeRf.jpg

The black mullions with that much lighter fritted balcony glass would be sharp. I'll be a bit shocked and puzzled if they go with the lighter mullions.

Please go with the black window wall cladding with the lighter colored (larger circles) balcony panels. I love buildings with that sharp contrast and it looks good in those pics.

Please go with the black window wall cladding with the lighter colored (larger circles) balcony panels. I love buildings with that sharp contrast and it looks good in those pics.

I agree, and if anything, they should stay away from that grey cladding. No more crystal blu copies please.

UT should reach its influence and reach out to the developer !

Back