Toronto Exhibit Residences | 99.97m | 32s | Bazis | Rosario Varacalli

I really like it. It looks like someone took Casa, and then twisted it like a Rubik's Cube a few times. Also, seeing the Pier 27 render reminded me just how many great projects we have coming down the pipeline. Toronto's future skyline is looking bright.

Exhibit has a new advertising poster up on Bloor near Avenue Rd.

exhibitn1.jpg

thanks androiduk ... so it appears in addition to Emerald Park, Plazacorp & Metropia are also joint-venture partners with Bazis on the Exhibit project as well ~

Additional project on the Plazacorp list ... :)
http://www.plazacorp.com/

This is some great infill. Should really clean up the mess and unprofessional-ism on Bloor. That MCDees = gone too right?

I believe a McDonald's is to be incorporated into the new building.

Living in Exhibit will be really Klassy (note the 'k') with a McDick's in the base.

I don't see them actually going ahead with that.. It would decimate their potential high end demand. Theresa Sackler and her CEO husband would NEVER be caught dead living above a McDonald's.. Oh the travesty! Think of what our friend's would think!!

I don't see them actually going ahead with that.. It would decimate their potential high end demand. Theresa Sackler and her CEO husband would NEVER be caught dead living above a McDonald's.. Oh the travesty! Think of what our friend's would think!!

They might appreciate the finer aspects of the location, like being across from the ROM and proximity to the U of T and Yorkville.

I thought they were demolishing the McDonalds entirely, and just putting a new location in the base of Exhibit once it is completed?

Back