Attachments

• Emerald-2011-07-25-2.jpg
    Emerald-2011-07-25-2.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 445
  • Emerald-2011-07-25-1.jpg
    Emerald-2011-07-25-1.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 450
haha thanks!!!!

i managed to have pleasent little convo to the site boss the other day. Apparently they're planning to dig until december.

It's funny it looks like the city is doing something with the north west corner ... the one that's been 'for lease' as retail for a couple years now.

It's funny it looks like the city is doing something with the north west corner ... the one that's been 'for lease' as retail for a couple years now.

The billboard showing some small retail building that has been there for years has recently been taken down.

The billboard showing some small retail building that has been there for years has recently been taken down.

Yep but at the same time there's a construction sign now (by some company up).

I saw it too when i drove by today. althought I honestly think whatever was on that billboard is grossly under using that potential of that corner. Unless, ofcourse, there are subway tunnels under them.

Unless, ofcourse, there are subway tunnels under them.

I "THINK" ... that the subway tunnel runs directly below the Yonge Street pavement in NYCC ?

Subway is under Yonge and Sheppard. That rendering for retail was for a small and temporary development. The plan someday is to put the bus terminal underground. That would require a major office tower. Since that won't be happening anytime soon they we looking at small retail for the time being.

Back