Toronto Emerald City Phases 1 to 3 including Dream Tower | ?m | 36s | Almadev | WZMH

second picture above. why are there no piles along the eastern edge? can they build with out piling?

To be perfectly honest with you, I do not know what the heck is going on at this site. I believe there are only piles on the Northern portion of the site and that's it. From the photos I took, I cannot see any other piles on the site. I was at the site around 2-3pm and counted about 4 workers on site and one food truck.

That's why it is a slow progress. I wonder if they put these few crew and tools just to make it looks like something is going for the purpose of selling dreamcity.

Sept 02
6107372853_81fc67b186_b.jpg

6107933068_71c712904d_b.jpg

6107932452_f83971eb39_b.jpg

6107925626_33b4f93e3d_b.jpg

6107379027_8619f130f9_b.jpg

6107380437_c3f67902cc_b.jpg

Thank you for the pictures, Drum118!!! There are more activities on your pictures. Certainly more than the previous pictures.

Thank you for the pictures, Drum118!!! There are more activities on your pictures. Certainly more than the previous pictures.

Had a hard time of trying to keep the dump tucks out of the photos, as they coming and going gang buster.

If you shot on the weekend, not much action. I like doing both, depending on the project.

Nice work drum!!! Appreciate your hard work.

Good to see the project is picking up the speed. It seems like this site has more drilling machines (that's how u call them?) than usual projects and they are drilling everywhere. Is that the main reason why the progress not as fast as other projects?

It seems like this site has more drilling machines (that's how u call them?) than usual projects and they are drilling everywhere. Is that the main reason why the progress not as fast as other projects?

This site has only one drill rig, which is below the norm for sites of this size. Most larger sites (Hullmark, ICE, U Condos to name a few) have MAX two drill rigs on site.

I am curious to know why they are drilling in the middle of the site. Normally they drill around the perimeter and then excavate. Something has been delaying them.

This site has only one drill rig, which is below the norm for sites of this size. Most larger sites (Hullmark, ICE, U Condos to name a few) have MAX two drill rigs on site.

I am curious to know why they are drilling in the middle of the site. Normally they drill around the perimeter and then excavate. Something has been delaying them.

Most larger sites have two drills MAX? So Emerald is short by one drill? That's 50% less than the norm. Is that a huge abnormality?

Hmm....I remembered seeing 2 of those yellow machines with vertical arms, one on Sheppard side and one on Don Mills side, but now only one left.

Thank you for the picture update, Cruzin4u.

Most of the condo project that I've seen dug up really deep and steep. It's not the case with Emerald. Are they not ready to build up, or do they still have more digging and scrapping to do?

You can save a fortune by not having to shore the entire site. This by and large appears to be a large enough site with a decent soil condition where shoring is not needed up to grade to prevent slippage of neighbouring properties

nothing change, don't you guys think? The current pictures looks the same with the older ones. Why there hasn't been noticeable progress on this site??

May be its just me but i am feeling this builder seems to be taking their sweet time they have made me feel that they are snailing from day 1 to date !? Not sure why would they not make use of the season and make some good progress before snow hits the ground !?

Back