Toronto Emerald City Phases 1 to 3 including Dream Tower | ?m | 36s | Almadev | WZMH

Images of interest relating to Emerald City 2:

home_img.jpg

sitemap.jpg

Took some pics in the sunny afternoon. Surprisingly there are a few people there also taking pics at the site.

Demolition is progressing well.
5159663369_e87ce08b76_b.jpg

The building facing Don Mills is gone, that's the biggest pile of wreckage I've ever seen in my life.
5159664563_efab36a111_b.jpg

Wonder how a building is being torn down? Here it is, pure brute force. Only stayed for 5 mins since the dust was flying right to my face.
5159664155_da06296585_b.jpg

5160268168_2477cd83b5_b.jpg

5160268518_7be4df42d8_b.jpg

Last edited:
Will emerald 2 also have underground access to TTC/Fairview? Is this the plan for all three towers?

I only know that tower 1 will have direct underground access to subway and Fairview, but for tower 2, the promotion statements never use the word "underground".

January 12 2011 update

Site is levelled, some old foundation left to be removed ~

Click to Enlarge

WOW, site is bigger than I thought. I was by there the other day, but only on the outside on the street, looks much larger in those shots. Thanks for the pics!

owner has come to contractual disagreement w/ preferred builder, definitly good potential for additional delay.

Last edited:
Excavation for this project has most certainly begun. Last week I saw a few pieces of heavy machinery on site doing some drilling (long pole type equipment).

This morning as I passed by there were no less than 16 empty dump trucks waiting to be loaded with earth excavated from the site.

Back