Toronto Elektra Condos | 133.5m | 42s | Menkes | Giannone Petricone

One additional rendering is updated in the database. Minor changes to the project information. The total unit count changed from 520 units to 522 units. Total parking spaces changed from 81 parking to 80 parking.

PLN - Renderings or Perspective Drawings - AUG 25  2022-1.jpg

As there's been some lobbying activity on this one, I wanted to go back and see if there were any updates to the docs. Nothing since August, but a few more details than above: (from the August Cover Letter)

1671032775829.png

1671032803290.png

1671032834673.png

1671032850895.png

I totally missed the revised 2 storey portion of the podium east of the Filmores heritage facade along Dundas... it appears to share the same colour/tones as Filmores without trying to mimic anything (faux historical)... I like it. Think it works.

I wish they would restore and reinstall the neon sign

In the spirit of way-finding signage like "KENSINGTON" and soon "JUNCTION".... how about sticking the neon sign on the roof of the tower?

Friend of Elektra resident: "I can't find the GPS location for your apartment. Where the hell is Elektra?"

Elektra resident: "Just look for the Filmores sign on the roof".

Friend of Elektra resident: "Filmores? Hell I know where that is".

From TorontoJourney416's IG, when this was the Westover Hotel:

Screenshot_20230130_211527_Instagram.jpg

They are excavating the ex-car park to the east of the site today. They do not have permit so it may just be 'a hole' rather than a real excavation!

Back