Toronto Eight Cumberland | 170m | 51s | Great Gulf | a—A

A few pictures from this afternoon

IMG_1155.JPG
IMG_1158.JPG
IMG_1159.JPG

hopefully these heritage storefronts won't sit vacant like the neighbouring ones..
That whole block of Yonge sidewalk will be far more appealing for retailers interested in shops in either redevelopment once the scaffold on the south side goes. That said, the rent has got to be priced right too…

hopefully these heritage storefronts won't sit vacant like the neighbouring ones..
That whole block of Yonge sidewalk will be far more appealing for retailers interested in shops in either redevelopment once the scaffold on the south side goes. That said, the rent has got to be priced right too…

In regards to the above, initially, it's my understanding the retail in 1YV was pushed out as 'condo's, with the retail units for sale, rather than lease. I suspect that may have played a role in the on going vacancies, along with, of course the residual effects of Covid and the construction to the immediate south.

I believe they are now attempting leasing on those spaces, or at least I saw a leasing sign up when I last passed by......

Back