News   May 31, 2024
 308     4 
News   May 31, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 31, 2024
 739     0 

Toronto Eaton Centre

Hmmm...I have to say that I'm a bit shocked that they're closing. What store would want the same large 25K sq ft space like Old Navy? I don't think that Aritzia or Sephora would want to move down there from up on Level 3. Is it being turned into a restaurant instead? Cheesecake Factory?

Clothing retailer; discount category.

Isnt there only 1 Starbucks right now?

I saw a 2 more opening (one near Apple beside Jack/Jones) and then another beside Lindt/Davids Tea)

so that would be 3... is there a 4th?

I agree, Uniqlo is already upstairs in a prime location, they wouldn't want to relocate down to the basement, plus the space is smaller. How about their (cheaper) sister store, GU? Do they have any expansion plans?

Other random guesses: ASOS, Bershka, Pull & Bear, Winners (even though they're already across the street in The Tenor?), further expansion of H&M to yet another level?

Isnt there only 1 Starbucks right now?

I saw a 2 more opening (one near Apple beside Jack/Jones) and then another beside Lindt/Davids Tea)

so that would be 3... is there a 4th?

I’m likely out of date then, I recall there being one with Yonge Street access across from the previously-Hendricks-now-Moxies restaurant, one on ground floor by the fountain, and another inside the Indigo.

I’m likely out of date then, I recall there being one with Yonge Street access across from the previously-Hendricks-now-Moxies restaurant, one on ground floor by the fountain, and another inside the Indigo.

The one with the entrance on Yonge (near what is now Milestones, before Hendriks) is long gone. The location on the 2nd floor of Indigo closed a while ago as well, but has been recently replaced by Columbus & Co. Cafe.

Whenever I walk up the new staircase from the food court, I think they should shrink down the Old Navy unit and open up the hallway on that side of the "open to below" section with the staircase and elevators to improve the pedestrian flow there. Would just shave a few seconds off my walk to the office from the food court lol

Screenshot 2023-12-30 004049.png

Back