Toronto Eaton Centre (Ongoing Renewal) | ?m | ?s | Cadillac Fairview | Zeidler

Also yes agreed that picture is awful and not a representation of how to wear a sweater... it's not even done in a tasteful way... just hey out this on and don't smile.

I wonder how much longer will Uniqlo be having long lineups outside of the store?

And lined up to see what.....14 different styles of lightweight puffer jackets that are already out of style?????

Took a quick walk through the store tonight.....I really don't get it. I did like all that stainless steel in the escalator well :cool:

Maybe we need a new thread for the skywalk? Given that this thread is about renovations to the north end of the mall, and we have skywalk discussions over the past couple of years in at least three or four threads (this one, Saks, Hudson's Bay and the Eaton Centre retail thread).

I wonder if the screens are truly finished. The sides and bottom appear to be exposed and there is no framing around them of any sort. It looks unfinished. I hope it is and they end up with a minimal frame to clean things up a bit.

Can we just get rid of the guy and his uninteresting cat? He's embarrassing Toronto. Hey tourists look at my brown cat, I put a hat on him.

Back