575     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Porque no los dos?

1973894-1973297_manuel_que_super.jpg

Attachments

• 1973894-1973297_manuel_que_super.jpg
    1973894-1973297_manuel_que_super.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 644
Virtually all of those hotels were built prior to the approval of the construction of the subway extension - I think two were built in the past 3 years.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

I find it hard to believe Vaughan Centre will ever amount to anything. The fact that Viva Orange is consistently underused is a strong indication that this development is a failure. No one wants to live near a giant CN railway yard.

Only in Toronto do we build subways to areas with empty buses and build light rail to areas with overcrowded buses every few minutes.

I find it hard to believe Vaughan Centre will ever amount to anything. The fact that Viva Orange is consistently underused is a strong indication that this development is a failure. No one wants to live near a giant CN railway yard.

Only in Toronto do we build subways to areas with empty buses and build light rail to areas with overcrowded buses every few minutes.

In their defense, most of the people in that area don't bother waiting for VIVA Orange, as the service is pretty shite. Most people along there take the ZUM 501 if they're heading into Toronto, or the 77 if they are traveling across 7.

Dan
Toronto, Ont.

How does the Vaughan Centre plan differ from the Richmond Hill Centre plan? Ugh I bit.

Ya. I bet nobody can think of one city centre that ever grew up next to rail yard. Not one.

Back