News   Aug 14, 2024
 960     1 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 737     0 
News   Aug 14, 2024
 573     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

If they hadn't wasted all that time on Ford's all underground plan then there would probably have been plenty of time to study and approve alternative alignments for the eastern portal area.

Rob Ford speaking Jamaican slang so well made me crave jerk chicken. Across the street I noticed that the abandoned ruins of the Eglinton station bus barns seem to have new hoarding under construction around it, and there are some construction workers in there working now. Maybe this is the first sign of demolition of the bus barns and construction of the TBM extraction shaft?

It would be interesting if Rob Ford goes to Eglinton and Oakwood to promote his transit plans, especially with his newfound ability to speak Jamaican.

If he did I would expect him to imply that the reason there is so much construction is that "LRTs run in the middle of the road and they are ripping up our roads", even though we all know that it will be underground here, and that subway construction would cause the same disruptions.

He doesn't acknowledge facts, he would not admit that the SRT LRT would not have run on the road or crossed a single traffic light. I doubt he would ever admit that the central part of Eglinton is underground.

I doubt he would ever admit that the central part of Eglinton is underground.

If he did, he'd attach some garbage about how the central part of the city thinks they're better than everyone else... blah blah blah

It would seem like time to start working at Yonge. Saw a bunch of work at Dufferin the other day.

There is construction starting on the old bus bays site. Some kind of heavy duty fencing is going up along Eglinton as we speak. Is this where the launch shaft is going in?

It's definitely further than Glenhaven, as the tracker hasn't been updated for over a week now.

The student who normally updates the tracker is studying for exams these couple of weeks. No time to update the tracker. Can't they get an intern to do that, maybe even pay them something better than minimum wage to do that?

The student who normally updates the tracker is studying for exams these couple of weeks. No time to update the tracker. Can't they get an intern to do that, maybe even pay them something better than minimum wage to do that?
The same could have said during the holidays and early January, as there was a two-week lull. They should have hired me to update the tracker, as I am free most of the time (and have good connections with the people in charge of the Crosstown LRT).

The same could have said during the holidays and early January, as there was a two-week lull. They should have hired me to update the tracker, as I am free most of the time (and have good connections with the people in charge of the Crosstown LRT).

So, you're the one?

[video=youtube_share;DItgw1mU9Us]http://youtu.be/DItgw1mU9Us[/video]

Back