News   Jul 15, 2024
 503     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 654     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 583     0 

Toronto Crosstown LRT | ?m | ?s | Metrolinx | Arcadis

Never been to the Ontario Science Centre, I guess. Hopefully, they will do something about that asphalt desert barrier between the Science Centre Station and the Ontario Science Centre itself.

If they do the new line right, the new station running north-south and the related development will create a better path. But that's a big if.

Hopefully, they will do something about that asphalt desert barrier between the Science Centre Station and the Ontario Science Centre itself.

The southern entrance of the station can be placed closer to the Science Centre entrance, while the northern entrance should be close to Elinton.

The huge parking lot will no longer be needed if most of the visitors arrive by either the Eglinton line or Ontario line. At least part of the lot can be replaced with something else.

Wasn’t it already established that there would be some type of connection between the science centre and the new station if I’m not mistaken

Wasn’t it already established that there would be some type of connection between the science centre and the new station if I’m not mistaken

There's not even a finished EA yet let alone a locked in tender. Nothing is confirmed at this point; just many things on a wish list.

Locked in tenders are an important step to knowing what will happen, as the folks along the Hurontario loop recently found out.

D5A74CMWsAESfir.jpg

From link.

The greenery is not approved by the Doug Ford's PC government.

The trackwork seems to be going well Eglinton in the east end. They are pouring the guideway this week from Warden to Birchmount.

Anyone have any inkling on when they may start pouring the guideway across the Birchmount and Eglinton intersection?

The trackwork seems to be going well Eglinton in the east end. They are pouring the guideway this week from Warden to Birchmount.

Anyone have any inkling on when they may start pouring the guideway across the Birchmount and Eglinton intersection?
No idea but the ionview area won't start until 2020

Back