Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

Something nasty skyward grows...
PXL_20231115_133640185~2.jpg

Further to the earlier comment which wondered as to whether the taller of the Canada House towers might be topped off - vertical support column rebar has been installed for another floor - so at least one more floor to go.

View attachment 518869

One week later (November 8 to November 15) vertical support column rebar has been installed for another floor - so at least one more floor to go. A one week per floor pace at this point.

20231115_165012.jpg

20231115_165031.jpg

I forgot I took this on Friday night coming home from the Rec Room. Can clearly see the leaves from here without lights on in the building, which I think when on (if they don't light them up) might hamper the view of them.

I am still wondering why the grey portions that seem randomly placed lower on the building and some that seem to distract from the leaf (other sides and views).

20231118_021546.jpg

For a leaf motifs it seems janky and incomplete. Hoping this is still a work in progress and far from completed.

For a leaf motifs it seems janky and incomplete. Hoping this is still a work in progress and far from completed.

Me too, because right now it resembles nothing even close. It just looks like a bunch of random white spots with no rhyme or reason.

Back