Toronto Concord Canada House | 231.97m | 74s | Concord Adex | Arcadis

Two people injured; fortunately both are 'minor'. As per Toronto Police:

1681244067009.png

Screenshot from tweeted video here:

1681244203938.png

Link:

Very surprising and glad no one is hurt. Nothing looks off from my photo at 9:30am this morning.
Crazy! My girlfriend and I walk by there at lunch a fair amount.

Very surprising and glad no one is hurt. Nothing looks off from my photo at 9:30am this morning.

I drive there about once every two weeks at that same time when I'm doing my building updates and UT pics.

Last edited:

Two people were hurt according to the Global News article posted above, though the injuries were described in the article as "minor". Take such descriptions with a grain of salt, though.

News article descriptions of accident injuries are often vague and tell you little about what a person experienced. They almost never follow up to see how the people recovered from their accident injuries, particularly with car accident stories.

Sometimes, people make a complete recovery from devastating injuries. Other times, seemingly minor injuries (relative to getting killed) like a broken leg could result in years of pain.

Last edited:
Terrible accident by a terrible developer. Really appalling and sad. By sheer chance, nobody was killed.

So dangerous! I'm not sure who is at fault here but I hope the injured parties will both sue Concord and the subs for damages and neglection

Last edited:
So dangerous! I'm not sure who is at fault here but I hope the injured parties will both sue Concord and the subs for damages and neglection
To me it seems like it must have been hooked onto the crane swinging outside of the building when it fell. If it rolled off the building i think it would hit the green netting a few floors below and taken that out too.

Back