Toronto CN Tower: Entry Pavilion, Plaza, Renos | ?m | ?s | CLC | Arcadis

YOU CANNOT PETITION THE LORD WITH PRAYER
morrison_2.jpg

Most of the times I've been on the elevator, the person with the greatest fear of heights ends up standing by the window.

I say bring on the glass floor. I'm gonna love it - so long as no one passes out and blocks that view as well.

I just saw a program today about the Hoover dam. It said that the weight of the dam and the lake only (my emphasis added) approx 7 inches. I don't buy the Taipei 101 unless it really hit the bedrock in the right spot.

I'm also curious if this is just one elevator, or all elevators.
It'll be a bonus to ride it at night with the LED's flickering below the glass floor.

I doubt they'd put it in all elevators simply because there are people who will not under any circumstances step on the glass floor.

...little do they know that the entire lower floor of the tower is all glass. It's just covered in carpet..lol

...little do they know that the entire lower floor of the tower is all glass. It's just covered in carpet..lol

it's true.

IMO it's more dangerous getting to the CN tower than it is being on their glass floor.

My girlfriend of some years ago used to work there so I'd go up pretty much every day to pick her up from work (pick her down??).

This one time, The Lord of the Dance was in Toronto and they happened to be visiting the CN Tower. All of a sudden, they did this impromptu performance on top of the glass floor. Amazing!

(For those of you who don't know, their dance is pretty much stomping throughout most of the show..lol)

I doubt they'd put it in all elevators simply because there are people who will not under any circumstances step on the glass floor.

The lower floor is all glass? Did they cover it with carpet because people wouldn't go down there?

Back