Toronto Cloverdale Mall Redevelopment | 156.9m | 48s | QuadReal | Giannone Petricone

This seems to be of some size.
August 12th
1692143682110.jpeg

@Tim MacDonald Hoping you can head by here sometime soon. The steel has started to go up for the Sales Centre and will be progressing fairly quickly now.

I had to check, but I see why you can't stop and take pics for us here..............there is no KFC nearby! 🤣

@Tim MacDonald Hoping you can head by here sometime soon. The steel has started to go up for the Sales Centre and will be progressing fairly quickly now.
Indeed. I have a ton of projects I need to catch up on.

I have to admit; at first I was hesitant to see this mall going. To see a lot of smaller businesses put out of their units is upsetting. But the upside to having a much more well thought out and use for this site is good to see.

I like how they are keeping the Metro and hopefully they can keep the Home Hardware as well.. Maybe even the Kitchen and Thing as well as the Winners. I wonder if existing tenants will be given better deals on future units in the new developments than newcomers?

The many seniors in the area (including my folks) love it too.

I do think getting higher-order transit here (Line 2 or otherwise) would make it more palatable too.

They are looking to run/connect to the Dundas BRT that Mississauga is getting. This would fully connect it to Kipling station.

No line 2 extension for at least 30 years here, or at least not on a napkin yet ;p

They are looking to run/connect to the Dundas BRT that Mississauga is getting. This would fully connect it to Kipling station.

No line 2 extension for at least 30 years here, or at least not on a napkin yet ;p

As someone who sometimes reads napkins............ LOL

I can say, I haven't seen one w/that on it, yet!

Though I do think its a fine thing to put on a napkin!

Last edited:

Back