Toronto Cinema Tower | 142.64m | 43s | Daniels | Kirkor Architects

19 January 2013: I propose this crane yanks CT out of the ground so we can start over....:D

20130119133645.jpg

My beef with this tower is just that it's so nondescript. It could just have easily been built off the highway in Scarborough/Pickering.

You could say that about the majority of condos built downtown over the past 6-7 years.

You could say that about the majority of buildings built anywhere. The comment you made is, ironically, very generic in itself.

...with company on the way next door. Some angles are beginning to look a lot like the renders, which isn't saying much.

The east side really isn't doing it for me. perhaps it's cause it's missing a final roof detail of some sorts, but festival kinda blows it out of the water from there. but on the other sides Cinema's got some nice curves.
Hopefully Pinnacle on Adelaide can better the view

You could say that about the majority of buildings built anywhere. The comment you made is, ironically, very generic in itself.

Not ironic in the slightest. You basically made the same point I did. The comment you made is redundant.

Last edited:
Not ironic in the slightest. You basically made the same point I did. The comment you made is redundant.

I should have been more clear. My reply was directed at the comment you quoted, not the one you wrote. The irony was using generic criticism for a building he called nondescript.

Back