Toronto CIBC SQUARE | 241.39m | 50s | Hines | WilkinsonEyre

• Thread starter Suicidal Gingerbread Man
  • Start date
I didn't notice this before but there is a break in the diamond pattern at the top. It simply becomes a V. It would have looked even better if the diamond pattern continued till the end.

I don’t know. I like the fact that it has a crown - some variation finishing off the top. But each to their own I guess.

Agree with those that wanted this taller though. Would have looked fantastic and given that it’s fully rented they surely would’ve filled it too.

I'm sure it will, but come on with everything looking 235-240 meters down there it wont excite anyone except a bunch of locals paying attention to our skyline

Hello All,
In general, I am not sure why this project is listed at 241m. This project will be reaching 315m based off of the construction drawings. This should please the folks who want this to be over 300m!

Hello All,
In general, I am not sure why this project is listed at 241m. This project will be reaching 315m based off of the construction drawings. This should please the folks who want this to be over 300m!

View attachment 194899
That's height above sea level, not the tower height. Look at the base of the drawing and you'll see the ground floor isn't at 0

Back