Toronto CHAZ | 150.87m | 47s | 45 Charles Ltd | P + S / IBI

There's no way you should be worried just yet. If they're pricing Chaz at such crazy prices, hopefully potential buyers will see that only insane people would buy and that the chances are the building won't go up as is.

But someday something will most definitely go up here. Owners who bought after Feb 2007 on the east side of Casa should have known about this possibility.

Last edited:
Nice article and pic of Chaz in the new issue of the Condo Guide, i believe this building most likely will sell and get built..Correct me if i am wrong, but i dont see the pricing here being much higher than similar developments being built and proposed in the Bloor/Yonge area.

159,000?? Not sure what you're talking about. Did you just wake up from a 5 year coma?

More like a 10 year coma.
Location and more upscale interiors/design is why downtown prices are so high.

I am hoping Chaz will make people consider other developments which are better designed and offer better value.

Who knows, with the crazy and unpredictable state of the economy Chaz may become rental after a year of sales.

AG, I do like Chaz's exterior (being more than a 'box') ... but in all fairness I think it is a poorly designed building with respect to the choppy interiors and awkward floorplans

Did anyone see that CNN report about Chinese companies in China hiring white actors to pretend to be business associates because their appearance conveys some idea of cosmopolitanism and worldliness on to the Chinese business? I feel like this project is some hobo Toronto actor dressed up to look like a businessman for Chinese investors. For these investors, 400 square feet of wonkily shaped floorspace might be some vision of unmatched luxury.

has anyone been to the sales centre?
I am curious about the features and finishes, and especially the pricing. I just can't get past those horrible floor plans.
Anyone on the project team aware of their shortcomings?

Back