Toronto Casa | 147.52m | 46s | Cresford | a—A

That appears to be poured concrete walls....not seen in the previous B&W images.
Thanks for posting.

Appears? I can confirm, they are poured concrete walls. Just like every condo mid-rise & high-rise in the city.

Last edited:
some b+w's

3713656755_74e93aca66_o.jpg

3713657423_3b214a23cd_o.jpg

clowns.jpg

The lack of concrete walls in the first photo is due the fact that this is a photo of one unit.

The lack of concrete walls in the second photo is due the fact there they haven't been poured yet.

The lack of concrete walls in the third photo is due the fact that it is a photo of clowns

Just like every condo mid-rise & high-rise in the city.

LOL.....where are the concrete walls in the printing factory? Edge? Garment factory? Why lie?

So that's how they get the concrete floors to stay that distance apart from one another!

Yes, those concrete columns are purely decorative.

You guys seem to be a bit touchy about construction methods in this city...don't take it so personally.

Last edited:
They "should"? Is this really a "should" kind of thing? 'Cause of it is, then that's like it being an "if they feel like it" kind of thing. So, that's my answer:

If they feel like it.

LOL.....where are the concrete walls in the printing factory? Edge? Garment factory? Why lie?

Yes, those concrete columns are purely decorative.

You guys seem to be a bit touchy about construction methods in this city...don't take it so personally.

I didn't mention lofts, so whose lying?

Back