Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

The three year free maintenance was a deal sealer,so was the free locker and parking and the very very attractive deposit options.Over all I do think this was one of the better new releases in 2008.Its a attractive building with decent views in a area that is not well known yet but will be.The layouts are really thought out and the presentations was first rate.

The three year free maintenance was a deal sealer,so was the free locker and parking and the very very attractive deposit options.Over all I do think this was one of the better new releases in 2008.Its a attractive building with decent views in a area that is not well known yet but will be.The layouts are really thought out and the presentations was first rate.

The paint on the sales office walls were still wet when I bought so the sales office presentation wasn't that great at the time lol.

It's an import!!! I'am not a good tipper.

Yup, a Corona import...
images68toyotacorona.jpg

Talked to a friend at California and sales is going extremely well,most of the desirable upper floors are almost sold out the lower ones are still moving briskly.She mentioned sales are better than expected at this time of the year.:)

I like the look and feel of California's website compared to South Beach. What do you guys think?

I actually prefer South Beach Website... not only that but the location, the building itself and interior design is soooooooooooooooooooo much better than california...

I was looking at California suites but I didn't like that GO passing right next to the building...

Construction Status - Sept 25 2008

concrete beginning to be poured on first parking level of iLofts ... I was in the sales office and staff tells me California is about 45% sold, occupancy Sept 2010 and likely California's podium will be built at the same time as iLofts, whom will have occupancy sometime in mid 2009, but California's tower portion will be built following iLoft's completion

IMG_2183.jpg

Thanks for the pics Soaris! My buddy lives in the Tides and says that they are still excavating on the California side. I guess California requires deeper footings since it is going to be at least 32 floors.

Context

This gives an indication of developments in the vincinity, you can figure out for yourself where the towers are on each site to figure out if views are going to be blocked or not
parklawnarea.jpg

Hey Solaris....your just a joe-blow on here talking about topics and discussions. Your not with the city ..so ease down on your SO RESOURCEFUL INFORMATION :cool:

Originally Posted by borisp
I was looking at California suites but I didn't like that GO passing right next to the building...
Funny thing, South Beach is on the other side of the tracks...

What the ???

Hey Solaris....your just a joe-blow on here talking about topics and discussions. Your not with the city ..so ease down on your SO RESOURCEFUL INFORMATION :cool:

excuse me Puppa1703? :confused: did I miss something here ??

yeah I'm joe-blow and not the City, but is it that I post some false information that is frusting you or something ... because you certainly sound less than friendly :eek:

I think puppa's remarks were meant in jest...

I believe he just wanted to thank you for all the resourceful information that you keep posting... :)

Back