Toronto California Condominiums | ?m | 32s | Camrost-Felcorp | Onespace

praising of 'return on investment' in flippling condos are not approrpriate and should not be welcomed in this forum IMO

Censorship, you say?

As AoD indicated, the correct thread is Real Estate, not Projects and Construction.

Has anyone been able to see the suite layouts in detail? If so, How do they look? I was in the area this morning although the doors to the presentation centre was closed.

Just noticed that the California Condos website is up and running. Feewww, now I can see the plans online!!

And how are they....? Cutting edge/modern. Or, ho hum, the standard toronto cookie-cutter plans. Let us know. And , so help me if the majority of the units have 'interior bedrooms'. I.E. : No windows! So early cave-man!

And how are they....? Cutting edge/modern. Or, ho hum, the standard toronto cookie-cutter plans. Let us know. And , so help me if the majority of the units have 'interior bedrooms'. I.E. : No windows! So early cave-man!

they look good, and every single unit has at least 1 exterior bedroom, but most have all bedrooms exterior. They are really good layouts.

I like the look and feel of California's website compared to South Beach. What do you guys think?

I have been wondering how this building will fit in with Tides and iLoft, and finally, from the promotional video on the website, here's the answer:

2658885316_b1eef3182f_o.jpg

That's Tides, the existing one, on the left. California is there in the middle, and iLoft is on the right.

I am not aware of any construction at iLoft yet (anyone know if it has started?) and this makes me wonder if Camrost intentds to build California at the same time as iLoft? California is "in behind" in relation to Legion Road or Manitoba Street access, so I suspect the pair may go up at the same time, or close to it...

Okay, so I just caught up with the iLoft thread and theat building's progress (there's a crane, but the concrete's not out of the ground yet) courtesy of Catcher of Cats (who seems to have been taking off lots of time lately from prowling for felines for our benefit - thanks again C of C).

It would seem that it is full steam ahead for iLoft (access to the site seems to be off of Algoma Street), so California will come after it. I would think it may be pretty dusty for iLofters while California rises.

Further to I-42's post, here's a rip of the site plan extracted from the website~

Back