Toronto Boutique Condos | 106.37m | 35s | Urban Capital | ZAS Architects

• Thread starter superdeduperawesome
  • Start date
11 February 2009 photo update

A good angle to watch this blahcondo rise is from the SB/Paramount Theatre window looking east:

DSC00423-1.jpg

A good angle to watch this blahcondo rise is from the SB/Paramount Theatre window looking east:

DSC00423-1.jpg

Good find, publicly accessible viewpoint. Though I don't understand why you refer to it as a "blahcondo." Will be interesting to see when Phase 2 behind it overtakes Phase 1 sometime next year.

The parking lot across from the Boutique is slated for significant development as well. Potentially two towers hitting in the neighbourhood of 40 floors.

Yossi, this forum is for discussion of particular projects in terms of their architecture, engineering, construction, whining about NIMBY opposition, whining about how long the construction is taking, whining about substandard materials, and gaping in awe at how damn deep the hole is.

What you want to talk about, we have a Real Estate forum for.

I wish everyone would put their degrees and credentials after their alias/avatar on this board...Dude, take your sales pitch elsewhere...!

p5connex, GFU

Last edited:
Some shots of Boutique from yesterday. Cladding is going up as you can see. It looks pretty dismal now (gray - Shocker should approve), but it should start looking better when more bricks are applied.

First%20Day%20at%20BB%20003.jpg

First%20Day%20at%20BB%20006.jpg

South side

First%20Day%20at%20BB%20007.jpg

I actually like this building as a good example of urban infill. It replaced a parking lot and the height of most of the structure matches existing buildings nearby, while the tower is near the taller buildings on University Ave.

DarnDirtyApe, CFA

Back