Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

At 32 stories, it still makes quite the impact, in an otherwise, relatively low-rise area. Casa has 15 stories on BSN. That and X, will make a mini building hub in this part of town. Pretty cool!

Yeah... this stretch will look significantly different 5years+ down the road. Casa, BSN, X, Coulture, 1BE, and if the markets pick up, the second X tower might get built, and that project right beside Casa might start.

With so much being built along this stretch, I wouldn't be surprised if Charles St running from Jarvis to University Avenue will eliminate all parking spots in the future and be converted to a 2-lane oneway street.

It's wierd to offer on-street parking near a multistorey 24 hr parking garage (i.e., Charles Street E between Church and Yonge).

Pics from today.

DSCN4019.jpg

DSCN4021.jpg

DSCN4023.jpg

DSCN4035.jpg

I don't know what it is about this building, but it just doesn't look straight. Every time I look at it I'm convinced the walls are all crooked and off kilter. I can't figure it out, if my eye is being thrown by something or if it's all in my head

Back