Toronto Bloor Street Neighbourhood Condos | ?m | 32s | Cresford | Northgrave

Of course. I am merely saying that the the designer has/had bad taste. Not surprising given the project, and the clientele.... Very conservative, perfect furniture for the colour/taste blind. :p

For starters, how about adding some colour? Like:

modern%20patio%20lounge%20chairs.jpg
or
colorful+patio+furniture.jpg

Moroso of Italy makes amazing and colourful patio furniture. If this is an "upper class" condo like you allude to, then surely such sophisticated design would work well here? (Although honestly, I'd expect it more at Casa.)

Last edited:
This is just my opinion, but I think that bright coloured patio furniture is ugly, I would never want that on my balcony or patio. I don't care how expensive it is, that is just nasty and gawdy. That being said, everyone's personal taste is different but if having tacky patio furniture like this is "upper class", I think I would rather be poor! Let's just say I will not be consulting you before I buy furniture (we obviously have very different tastes)

The colour I agree with, I do like those colours, but those are some pretty unattractive pieces of furniture. They also look terribly impractical and uncomfortable. Ultimately I'll take comfort over avant-garde design, or whatever it is you'd consider that stuff.

Of course. I am merely saying that the the designer has/had bad taste. Not surprising given the project, and the clientele.... Very conservative, perfect furniture for the colour/taste blind. :p

For starters, how about adding some colour? Like:

modern%20patio%20lounge%20chairs.jpg
or
colorful+patio+furniture.jpg

Moroso of Italy makes amazing and colourful patio furniture. If this is an "upper class" condo like you allude to, then surely such sophisticated design would work well here? (Although honestly, I'd expect it more at Casa.)

My eyes! My eyes!!! A pop of colour is good, but all that?

The odd piece thrown in creates tension. Too much of it though and your sexy patio will start to look like a Romper Room set pretty fast.

The odd piece thrown in creates tension. Too much of it though and your sexy patio will start to look like a Romper Room set pretty fast.

Yeah...we don't really have the climate for it either. It's only nice here a few months a year. All that colour in the fall and winter isn't going to work. That cement wall looks ominous though doesn't it?? Good gracious.

Yeah, I'd say quite the opposite, colour works better in the fall against the bleak dreary winter landscape.

Speaking of caps, when sitting out Saturday afternoon's downpour at Second Cup on Charles I noticed that quite a few mullion caps are missing from BSN's 'mansard' roof. (A few still are missing from X's roof-line and mechanical box too.)

The front of BSN still incomplete, but getting there. I also noticed the final pieces of granite being laid along the front of the windows and entrance way at Casa today, it looks mighty fine!

Click on the thumbnail to enlarge, then click again on the image for full size.

Back