Toronto Berczy Park Revitalization | ?m | ?s

I noticed this too, today. And it's not just that skateboards scratch the surface. It looks like the paint from the bottom of the boards is now transferring. I saw a big bluish streak across one of the backless benches.
The benches do have metal "Blocks" and they look pretty ok to me.

The grassy knolls are open again. Nothing like the aroma of freshly cut spring grass. Taken yesterday afternoon.

Bernzy1.jpg

Bernzy2.jpg

Bernzy3.jpg

Attachments

• Bernzy1.jpg
    Bernzy1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 398
  • Bernzy2.jpg
    Bernzy2.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 438
  • Bernzy3.jpg
    Bernzy3.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 429
Yeah, anyone would look fashionable against baggy jeans and homeless dude. The jay hat is probable the fashionable item in this set (and they are worst in baseball)

For the dogs will they be adding in any sculpted turds - in order to capture the full state of so many downtown parks?

looks amazing! sadly, i wonder how long until it transitions to the craptacular condition of every other city of Toronto park?

looks amazing! sadly, i wonder how long until it transitions to the craptacular condition of every other city of Toronto park?

(In the pictures) I already see cigarette butts and litter by the benches. :(

Having been to Japan recently, I could only dream of Toronto/Canada being as clean.

I thought there was to be one cat statue to go along with all the dogs. Perhaps I'm crazy but wasn't there was a picture of the statue being delivered to the park months ago?

I thought there was to be one cat statue to go along with all the dogs. Perhaps I'm crazy but wasn't there was a picture of the statue being delivered to the park months ago?
It's out wandering - as cats frequently are. "Herding cats" and all that. Patience! (In fact there may be TWO cats!)

Back