Toronto Berczy Park Revitalization | ?m | ?s

Nope, but it might feel a bit bigger for the way that Scott Street will be treated on the west side of it. (It's getting woonerfized.)

Would be interesting to know why the cat came painted, but the dogs don't appear to be. Maybe UT can do a feature on them painting the dogs?

I still see this being a dog fountain with just one cat. Those look like the faces of Pugs so I'm not sure it can be trademarked as a cat fountain. Although that's a good idea that we need more whimsical fountains (that work!) in the core, including cats. Malmo, Sweden has various cat sculptures around. At this rate Toronto could have animal sculpture and fountain walking tours, starting with the Financial District cows, to salmon, to...

I propose moose, raccoon, and bedbug fountains.

Those are definitely pugs, and certainly not cats. I also like the touch of the metal studs around the fountain, like a studded leather collar. How did this thing get past the Toronto Whimsy Police?

I recommend you start playing Pokemon Go.

No love for the bedbug fountain?

(A family of raccoons should be walking along the edge of one of the bowls in their fountain.)

Back