Toronto Berczy Park Revitalization | ?m | ?s

qz0ztk.jpg

And it looks like they brought along a few test doggies to see how it works

b3kby1.jpg

2z4zlt3.jpg

Do they still do Woofstock in the St Lawrence market area? IIRC they moved it. They really need to bring it back and host it in this park.

This thing looks so awesome I'm going to drive in from Scarborough just so my dog (OK, me) can see it in person once it's done........

Do they still do Woofstock in the St Lawrence market area? IIRC they moved it. They really need to bring it back and host it in this park. ........

Woofstock was moved to the Distillery because Front Street was FAR too small (even though they ran it from Yonge to Jarvis. Berczy is really a TINY park so bringing Woofstock back to it is a non-starter.

Woofstock is at Woodbine Park now

The City have just announced that completion of the Park will now be October 31 with" the new art work, Jacob's Ladder by Luis Jacob, which is currently under fabrication, being installed after the park is completed and open to the public - likely in late 2016 or early 2017. "

A pity but it does look as though it will be worth the wait and fantastic that they are doing Scott Street this year too (at one time it was to be done in 2017. I think that the sidewalks around the Flatiron will all be done 'properly' when Wellington Street East is upgraded NEXT summer. (New watermain, new tracks, wider sidewalks etc)

I didn't notice before but there's cat faces in the fountain that spout water out too.

Just took these this afternoon and they're already outdated. They're certainly moving fast on this thing.

thrgf.JPG

fdbf.JPG

23e4.JPG

grsef.JPG

231.JPG

wdaS.JPG

terwwr.JPG

wqdasf.JPG

Attachments

• 23e4.JPG
    23e4.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 634
  • 231.JPG
    231.JPG
    923.4 KB · Views: 622
  • fdbf.JPG
    fdbf.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 649
  • grsef.JPG
    grsef.JPG
    938.3 KB · Views: 632
  • terwwr.JPG
    terwwr.JPG
    822.5 KB · Views: 621
  • thrgf.JPG
    thrgf.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 652
  • wdaS.JPG
    wdaS.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 636
  • wqdasf.JPG
    wqdasf.JPG
    804.9 KB · Views: 636
The City have just announced that completion of the Park will now be October 31 with" the new art work, Jacob's Ladder by Luis Jacob, which is currently under fabrication, being installed after the park is completed and open to the public - likely in late 2016 or early 2017. "

A pity but it does look as though it will be worth the wait and fantastic that they are doing Scott Street this year too (at one time it was to be done in 2017. I think that the sidewalks around the Flatiron will all be done 'properly' when Wellington Street East is upgraded NEXT summer. (New watermain, new tracks, wider sidewalks etc)

Details and update:

https://berczy.wordpress.com/2016/07/28/berczy-park-re-opening-moves-to-oct-31/

AoD

I didn't notice before but there's cat faces in the fountain that spout water out too.
Looks like those are pugs, actually! If the Pugs were still around, this would be getting one of them.

Back