Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Judging by the way that they're a different lengths down from the top, they're LED's running down the side of the top section of the building. I'm thinking the CN Tower's new LED animated lighting is making its way into other Toronto skyscrapers. I'd definitely welcome the trend along Yonge St.

^I'm referring to LED lighting on our skyline. I shake my head in disbelief every night I drive along the Gardiner and see this incredible light show at the tip of our skyline. The CN Tower went from boring after dark to realizing this futuristic vision I had of a new millenia city.

If Aura has something like that planned –*as it looks in the night render – Toronto will give residents and tourists a reason to watch our skyline every night.

The AURA ad in the current Condo magazine claims it will be connected to "The Path". Did I miss something?

I thought it was always planned to be connected to PATH or am I missing something?

Oh wait, you're referring to the fact that the PATH isn't up here. I guess they mean connected to College Park and it's subway station. Which PATH will probably eventually reach.

As was discussed many, many pages ago, Aura, Ryerson and the Detla Chelsea are expected to be added to PATH in the future. Perhaps this advertisement is simply jumping the gun. But I think it has been confirmed that this building WILL be connected to College Park during construction. Hopefully it won't be just an underwhelming hallway like the current connection between ROCP 1 and College Park.

wow, i dropped by the office a few days ago...and the bimbo salesperson didn't even know if/that there will be lights at the top like the rendering shows...

sounds like they are surely on top of everything, what an organized company :rolleyes:

^I don't think that's the kind of thing any salesperson would be expected to know. At least she didn't lie like so many others do.

Maybe there will not be any lighting as indicated, just something less noteworthy, and they did lie knowing that it won't be like the rendering.

wow, i dropped by the office a few days ago...and the bimbo salesperson didn't even know if/that there will be lights at the top like the rendering shows...

sounds like they are surely on top of everything, what an organized company :rolleyes:

U know something honestly as sophisticated and one of a kind this "landmark" project maybe I must agree the people in sales etc. and the staff at the AURA COLLEGE PARK Office are so unprofessional and provide little or no info when u ask specific types questions like this..

As if the salespeople would know if the top is going to be lit up. They are specialized in selling units and features of the building, such as amenities. Not silly lights on the building.

Sophisticated?
Landmark?
One of a kind?

Back