Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Taken Sept. 10, 2012:

IMG_0190.jpg

Awesome photo Razz. And good point Coruscanti, ROCP and The Met aren't exactly landmarks. When you factor in Razz's unique viewpoint it does confuse the eye a bit. The curtainwall section is looking quite nice and from that vantage point, hoping the main curtainwall section at the top of the tower will appear to emerge right where ROCP and Burano's rooflines cut off in the background

I noticed that they have closed the parking ramp at the Delta - is this for re-furbishing or is this to connect the two structures below grade? I am also wondering about how the Aura refers to their "Subway Level" yet I do not see a connection to the College Street station from the TTC end of things. Any ideas on this?

It will connect to the TTC via College Park.

That was just me and my sense of humour upon noticing that after two more floors at 10 feet, they went back to two more at 9 feet.

That was just me and my sense of humour upon noticing that after two more floors at 10 feet, they went back to two more at 9 feet.

OK... lets be honest. The floor height difference is very visible on the open floors, but can you really tell that some floors are shorter and some longer now that the glass is up? I know it's a bit weird, but there must be a good reason for it... mustn't there?

Back