Toronto Aura at College Park | 271.87m | 78s | Canderel | Graziani + Corazza

Thanks for the latest picture, androiduk. Somewhere along the way, there is supposed to be an entrance for the public parking as well. Pehaps, it is the same ramp for both residents and public parking-- just like RoCP1.

No new public parking entrance, the two existing public parking entrances remain as is. The two garages are adjacent but not inter-connected.

I hope the top will be lit like this:

16525_3_photo02-Crown-Hotel-night-view-1000pixels-wide-.jpg

Source

that classic yonge-street view of ROCP is going bye-bye! i wish i could post a sign: "if you thought THOSE where huge, wait till you see this one!"

Here's the latest info I've got on this project; The 21/2 metre transfer slab will be coming up on the 5th level and will take about 6 weeks to complete. The connection between Aura & College Park will be started next week. The podium has to be completed by the end of 2012 and will be occupied by retailers while work continues on the rest of the tower. The white crane (southernmost) was supposed to be raised last week but they're having problems configuring things because once they raise that crane they run the risk of the two south cranes bumping into each other.

auram11a.jpg

auram11b.jpg

Back