Toronto Artistry Condos | 103.5m | 29s | Tribute | Graziani + Corazza

As supportive of new housing stock as I am, I really think that the Parks Planning department should have bought this piece of land.

The church is a much superior vista from Dundas.

Kind of hard for the city to justify when Grange Park is right next door (nevermind the front lot at 52 Division)

AoD

Pics taken August 20th, 2021:

1629482299014.png

1629482314817.png

1629482331912.png

I've talked to locals in this area and the comments are along the lines of wanting more amenities in the area (pharmacy, grocery store, etc)

Last edited by a moderator:
A grocery store would be a good amenity for the area, considering the existing and expected residential density coming in the future around the Dundas & University area. Although, the podium here would likely be too small. Could be an opportunity for it in the Artist Alley project by Lanterra just to the south, as there is more substantial grade level spaces there.

It's quite picturesque to see the side of St. Patrick's Church from Dundas nowadays. Demolishing the old buildings resulted in a total transformation of the streetscape without building anything at all. It makes me wish we were getting a finely landscaped plaza instead of the condo to keep the view.

Back