Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

Considering that the retail portions weren't even finished the way they were supposed to be!

789-2073.jpg

Unfortunate that they remain empty. I've also noticed that the last 4 floors on the tallest tower (west facing) are still empty as well. At night there are never any lights on.

I wonder if the residnets would be happy if the usual nail salon and hairdressers opened up instead of waiting for a quality tenant?

Images of completed projects are welcome here; there's no point is starting a new thread once a building has been completed.

Last edited:
Why do you post so many pics of completed developments? This thread is for construction updates.

I aim to please all, therefore in that pic you will find construction updates for at least three other projects currently u/c. :)

In fact, I noticed its hard to get pics from my building's roof regardless of the direction, without there being a crane somewhere in your signtline.

Considering that the retail portions weren't even finished the way they were supposed to be!

789-2073.jpg

They've been working on the podium all week from zoom booms, attaching hardware to the roof and balcony exteriors. I saw them unload a large number of U-shaped brackets of varying sizes, which could well be to support the kind of decorative elements shown in this pic.

Once there's something to see/show, I'll post pics.

Attachments

• AW-podium1.jpg
    AW-podium1.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 391
Last edited:

Back