Mississauga Absolute World | 169.77m | 56s | Cityzen | MAD architects

DSCN1088_zps0fa7deb4.jpg

DSCN1087_zpsdcb1cd23.jpg

A lot of things are seemingly coming through. The lobby cladding (marble+glass) is complete, some art has gone up, we now have 24hr concierge, the podium deco is starting... and I'm told the 48th floor lounge is set to open any time.

I'm unsure what they could possibly do to change the bottlecap, aside from re-cladding to a darker color and some sort of lighting - so that I wouldn't hold my breath for.

They told us here on the forum that the roof was not finished and the glass would match what is used on the rest of the building.

You make me want to live in park side village there.. Probably one of the best suburban developments in the city, with good urbanism, solid (but not amazing) architecture, and by the looks of it solid construction.

Driving by just now, it looks like they have started to attach the decorative scaffolding, at the north end of the podium..sorry, no pic...

Those look incredibly structural, with all the bolts and welds clearly visible. Makes me think they're going to wrap a finished material around them.

In the render they look 'cleaner', larger and white:
urbantoronto-8319-27193.jpg

Source

Last edited:

Back