Toronto 77 Charles West | 65.83m | 16s | Aspen Ridge | HOK

Your first shot is almost a recreation of the marketing rendering:

111-1889.jpg

I guess we lost the glass roof somewhere along the way?

That is quite a large feature to omit for the buyer of the penthouse. If I purchased on the basis of the above promotional material I'd be upset. I assume it either hasn't been purchased yet or the developer and resident worked out some compensation of sorts.

I'm not really a fan. Ruins the amazing view of One St Thomas there used to be from queen's park and from King's College Circle

I guess we lost the glass roof somewhere along the way?

That is quite a large feature to omit for the buyer of the penthouse. If I purchased on the basis of the above promotional material I'd be upset. I assume it either hasn't been purchased yet or the developer and resident worked out some compensation of sorts.

The skylight would have been built if the penthouse had sold as one unit, but it did not, and there are now two units on the top floor, no skylight.

We've gone back in to this building for another tour. Lots on new pics can be seen in this front page story.

I'd love to see some updated pics of this great project!! No new updates since June 20th? Similarly, any street level pics of the new Four Seasons would be great. Thanks. Bob

The scale is fine for the area, good quality glass (looks similar to Trump) but it doesn't have a "high end" look to it at all. I don't think it's bad, but clearly a missed opportunity.

The scale is fine for the area, good quality glass (looks similar to Trump) but it doesn't have a "high end" look to it at all. I don't think it's bad, but clearly a missed opportunity.

Disagree completely ... you need to see this one in person, it looks much better then any photos do it justice.

Disagree completely ... you need to see this one in person, it looks much better then any photos do it justice.

I walk by it a few times a week, I'm not going by photos on this one. It's just my opinion!

^I agree with you: this project is very blahcouver. Polite, green spandrel, some curves, the details at base. (I would love to see a highend red brick infill project by aA around here. Especially as a bookend to the street--some masonry or brick would really complete the classic Toronto feel to the area. Now it's ruined.:()

Back