Hamilton 75 James Condos | 108m | 34s | LIUNA | Graziani + Corazza

This build, Emblem, and maybe even Lamb's build must have every other venture that doesn't have a shovel in the ground just stopped in their tracks. Incredible how the backers of Royal Canaught squandered their first mover advantage.
Spalacci are amateur hour developers. The fact they got the first phase off the ground is a miracle.

Spalacci are amateur hour developers. The fact they got the first phase off the ground is a miracle.
101 Locke was one of the nicest builds, would love to see dozens of these, so Spallacci can do nice things, maybe their focus is now all on Scenic. Just saying before, they pulled of Phase 1 and 2 well before anyone else even conducted a soil test.

101 Locke was one of the nicest builds, would love to see dozens of these, so Spallacci can do nice things, maybe their focus is now all on Scenic. Just saying before, they pulled of Phase 1 and 2 well before anyone else even conducted a soil test.
Building something that looks nice doesn't mean they're not amateurish. Even Stinson built the Stinson lofts which looks amazing, doesn't mean he's not a shit show.

I hope you don't want to group these two together, Stinson has repeatedly shown over the last decade that most of his projects are just a bit too ambitious or are stuck in financial gymnastics.

I have and I will group the two. Emblem, Lamb, Liuna, know what they're doing and know how to move forward with a project. Stinson and Spalacci advertise a single project for nearly half a decade or more without moving on anything. They're amateurs.

1000010131.jpg

I have and I will group the two. Emblem, Lamb, Liuna, know what they're doing and know how to move forward with a project. Stinson and Spalacci advertise a single project for nearly half a decade or more without moving on anything. They're amateurs.
Coltera could join Stinson and Spalacci. They have a pile of proposals none of which are moving. After platinum it's been a face plant.

Maybe Blanchard could be paired with Stinson, sad that he controls some key building and sites that have nothing going on for decades. Purely posters.

Spallacci at least has built a number of successful projects. I am no fanboy but at least check out their completed projects.

All that being said, would love to see Metro and Moderne start digging!

Back