Toronto 500 Sherbourne | ?m | 34s | Times Group | Northgrave

Filling in the view from Robert St & Harbord st:

3625554617_ecc3476161_b.jpg

Hey there, M new to this forum & am soooooo glad to have found it.

I'm interested to get a unit in the 500 sherbourne & is wondering if anyone here can point me to the "rating" of this builder.

Also, is this builder open to "negotiation"?

For anyone who bought a unit in this project & don't mind sharing with me some details, please PM me.

Thanks in advance...

Hey there, M new to this forum & am soooooo glad to have found it.

I'm interested to get a unit in the 500 sherbourne & is wondering if anyone here can point me to the "rating" of this builder.

Also, is this builder open to "negotiation"?

For anyone who bought a unit in this project & don't mind sharing with me some details, please PM me.

Thanks in advance...
check your PM

To buy or not to buy? Find the posts here.

I live right across the street from this, and I have to say I've been very impressed with how fast this thing has gone up. When I moved in in August it was just breaking ground. They're working on the top floor now as we speak. It'll also be nice to not have constant construction noise when this thing is done, hahaha.

The glass windows are installed up to the 22nd storey. 12 more to go in the "elite tower"

Last week they did something to the plumbing.

Tentative move in is mid Mar 2010. Is it possible?!

very nice pic there Martin! I hadnt really picked up on the roof detail on this one from the renderings... I think it makes a nice counterpoint to the pointy roofline of Verve.

from courtyard at 545 Sherbourne

june 28

Attachments

• IMG_1750a.jpg
    IMG_1750a.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1752a.jpg
    IMG_1752a.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:

Back