Toronto 405 Eastern Avenue | 22.98m | 3s | Enbridge | WalterFedy

this is what we are allowing to get built adjacent to what will soon be a massive transit hub. where is the height? where is the density? what a failure!
I agree that it is a 'waste of valuable space' but it is here because there is huge junction point here for major gas pipes coming into and through Toronto. It would be virtually impossible (and VERY VERY VERY expensive) to move these pipelines. At the end of the day the gas pipes were here first.

Just walked past this development and the elevator shafts are approx 6 stories tall already but rendering is like a 3 storey building… anybody know what’s changed here? Is a TOC going up without anybody knowing? Lol

Just walked past this development and the elevator shafts are approx 6 stories tall already but rendering is like a 3 storey building… anybody know what’s changed here? Is a TOC going up without anybody knowing? Lol
it's an office building so floor heights are higher. It's listed as 21m tall, which is typical for a 6-storey residential building.

Taken 31 March.

IMG_9468.jpeg

IMG_9469.jpeg

Definitely taller than the 3 storey rendering! I see 5 stories already…. ?

Attachments

• IMG_6876.jpeg
    IMG_6876.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 5

The current building permits list this as 4 storeys, not 3.; as was the case sometime ago as seen in @innsertnamehere 's post on the previous page.

I can't find this in the AIC to verify the approved height.

@Paclo may wish to clarify.

Back