Toronto 33 Maitland | 166.65m | 49s | Carlyle Communities | BDP Quadrangle

And it's coming close to New York City's proposed, construction, built etc 350 mark by about 40 more lol!
I just checked right now on SSC. New York shows 295 completed, + 16 u/c, and 1 on hold + 10 proposed. So in total, that makes 322 total tower projects. I don't know if it includes them all now or if some are not showing. But that's what SSC's diagram page shows in total for NY. I'm confused about how to look up the accurate totals for cities now that the Diagram page doesn't show them all. I don't know where else to look on SSC for the new and updated totals. Unless you're including the entire NY Metro region? 🙂

Toronto Model 10-07-22 35 Maitland.png

I just checked right now on SSC. New York shows 295 completed, + 16 u/c, and 1 on hold + 10 proposed. So in total, that makes 322 total tower projects. I don't know if it includes them all now or if some are not showing. But that's what SSC's diagram page shows in total for NY. I'm confused about how to look up the accurate totals for cities now that the Diagram page doesn't show them all. I don't know where else to look on SSC for the new and updated totals. Unless you're including the entire NY Metro region? 🙂

Not sure what you mean by that...

Here is the diagram for NYC: https://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=98730276 which shows 356 towers in total over 150 metres.

Last edited:
I am really loving most of the elements of this building, except for the very prominent amount of cheap looking grey aluminum panels between the heritage elements and the main tower. Why? The colour is fine but pick a better material. Even grey bricks would work better (precast or not).

I am really loving most of the elements of this building, except for the very prominent amount of cheap looking grey aluminum panels between the heritage elements and the main tower. Why? The colour is fine but pick a better material. Even grey bricks would work better (precast or not).
Let's hope the gray part is dark and not noticeable lol!

Here is the diagram for NYC: https://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?searchID=98730276 which shows 356 towers in total over 150 metres.

Hi, Koops. For some reason, the page wouldn't show 356 total projects and wouldn't come up for me when I only entered 150 + and not maximum heights and minimum and maximum years as well. Now it seems to be working. The Toronto Diagram page shows 189 total proposals but here on this thread CD Concept says we're up to 194 total 150 + Proposals. Are the newest 1's going to be included on the SSC Diagram page even without Drawings ongoing? Thanks so much for all your help!😀

Edit: I added State Proposal in the Status section, and it's now showing 192 Proposals for TO.

Last edited:
Often yes, but in this case the plans you saw on the previous page were Carlyle's. They generally don't build though, so it's doubtful that the BDPQ stuff will be what actually gets constructed here.

Back