Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Today:

42Ec5.jpg

d9kHK.jpg

Cjmgp.jpg

The fifteenth floor looks to have some great ceiling heights, I'm guessing it's at least 12 feet excluding bulkheads for any structural or mechanical transfers.
The tint of the glass, if any, would be key on how the white window coverings make or break how the building will eventually will look like.

The fifteenth floor looks to have some great ceiling heights, I'm guessing it's at least 12 feet excluding bulkheads for any structural or mechanical transfers.

The fifteenth floor has no residential suites and is dedicated entirely to the lifestyle & recreational amenities (party room, fitness, billiards, spin room, dining, change rooms,..). The 15th floor has access to the roof of lofts section for the pool, BBQ and cabanas.

Darn, I was really hoping for that pure white tone as seen on Reve. Not a big fan of the sea foam green here.

Imma wait on this one. At the moment the colours seem to match nicely, though the colours themselves are pretty dull. Maybe when the sun comes back out or they've added a few more floors will I be able to really know if it's good or bad.

Tridel to supplier: "We want the exploding/falling glass for 300 Front. We are upset Lanterra and Daniels got all the press the last time around."

Back