Toronto 300 Front Street West | 156.05m | 49s | Tridel | Wallman Architects

Oh, haha, didn't realize that he represented Tridel, my bad. I still stand by what I said though.

20121103081.jpg

20121103055.jpg

20121103056.jpg

20121103057.jpg

20121103013.jpg

DSCF7792.jpg

Last edited:
I really like how it looks from above (the cn tower). the sharp contrast in colours (black and white) add for a very clean look. add a bit more height and you have a pretty nice tower.

So far I'd rank this at par with Couture (they look similar too in colour). I think people are a little too harsh on this one. It's refreshing against the green glass next door (RBC/Ritz/Metro Hall, etc)

When the heck did that grow so fast? I'm looking forward to seeing how the balcony glass works on this building.

Also the infinity pool isn't looking very infinite.

Last edited:
The original floorplans called for an infinity pool, I suppose that was too expensive in the long run.

I wonder if anyone has ever successfully sued a a a builder for misrepresentation.
Lets face it. Buyers make their decisions on buying based on what is represented to them. How DO builders consistently get away with this shit?
I live at London on the Esplanade. The lobby that was illustrated on the web site and sales material compared to what we actually got were two different things completely.

I think we could have a new thread here.
Perhaps we could title it . 'What the builder said I would get and what I actually got.'

You're referring to the lower part of Spadina ... and I completely agree ! Even from 2 /3 years ago.

Back