Vaughan 2966-2986 Hwy 7 | ?m | 40s | Zzen Group of Companies Limited | Graziani + Corazza

Yup one of these towers is gold park and the other ZZen. They seem to have just collaborated on the design of the two towers so they look the same.

Thanks for finding that site. That's indeed the Zzen development, north side of Hwy 7 immediately west of the Expo City towers. Wow. It's been two and a half years since the first post of the rendering and nothing has changed, not even a shovel in the ground.
Nearly no one puts a shovel into the ground until after there have been sales, and the marketing on this one is barely getting going. This is only a "coming soon" on their website, with no name for the project, just a location.

Incidentally, has anyone here created a legit forum thread for the MET development that I was talking about back in 2013 (above)? I'm not going to bother creating a forum thread myself because the last time I did it, specifically for the MET, it was soundly deleted without any attempt to contact me first to corroborate my claims. Once bitten, twice shy. Urban Toronto can be a weird place to hang out.
I'm not sure about your thread… but there was one that was created on Nov 1, 2013, and it's here: http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/toronto-the-met-m-35s-plaza-quadrangle.20180/. Just google it!

I'm not sure about your thread… but there was one that was created on Nov 1, 2013, and it's here: http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threads/toronto-the-met-m-35s-plaza-quadrangle.20180/. Just google it!

Thanks for pointing to that! No, it's not the thread I created, which I know was deleted, but I don't mind. I was always hoping someone else started it but I could never find it.

So, back to topic. Every time I see reference to this project it seems like there are two separate properties that are going to be developed at the same time (and thus the two address numbers on Hwy 7). One property is Zzen's and the other is (excuse me if I got the name wrong) Goldpark Homes. The drawings show two towers (one for each property) but one podium surrounding them. The two companies are obviously working together with the same architects and consultants, right? Will the residents of one tower be able to use the amenities of the other tower? I.e., is that a common occurrence in downtown properties? Excuse my ignorance but I live in exurbia.

Back