Toronto 250 Dundas West | 164.58m | 49s | Dream Office | IBI Group

Likewise, if buidability is not an issue, aA are brilliant conceptually:

DxdVF4dUcAA-0I0.jpg

DxdVF4dVYAAuBp9.jpg

I was at that meeting, and that was definitely a disappointing comment. Maybe it's because I am half the age of the majority of the other attendees and have a different perspective, but most of the NIMBY-style comments had me face palming non-stop.

The majority of attendees at the meeting were from the condo complex behind it (myself included). The main concerns seem to be from the condo owners of the SE and SW buildings being stuck in the shadows of the 8 story podium, as well as the rooftop terraces being shadowed half the day by the tower.

Proposal has been revised. Now 49 storeys, including an 8-storey office podium. 164.5 metres tall. 502 rentals, 802 square metres of retail, 14,381 square metres of office.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 9.39.27 AM.png

Haha, so 3 storeys and 20 meters shorter to make everybody happy :)... still nice for that area
It always makes me laugh, unless there is some shadowing being mitigated what impact exactly does the 20 metres shorter make?

Still gonna be a tall tower when I walk next to it, and there will be a few less families to call this tower home which means less economic activity and tax income for the city.

Don't buy for the view - a Toronto story. The people who purchased west facing units at 488 university are not going to be pleased

This one is being sent by Community Council to City Council without recommendations for some reason…

Site Plan Approval application submitted:

Development Applications

Updated project description:
Proposal for a 49-storey mixed-use building comprised of 441 residential dwelling units, including 26 affordable housing units. The proposal will have a residential gross floor area of 31,113 square metres, and a non-residential gross floor area of 15,399 square metres.

Last edited:

Back