Toronto 2002 Lake Shore West | 122m | 36s | Marlin Spring | Graziani + Corazza

Brush cleared, trespassing signs up in recent weeks.

IMG-0905.jpg

There is more equipment on this site today

Hmmm.

The AIC suggests there is no Council decision on this yet.

I also don't see an SPA, only the Zoning review.

Meanwhile, there are no permits pulled for this site.

That is strange. Could the equipment be there for something else?

If you can grab pictures of the equipment that may (or may not) be possible to discern.

There are things you can do w/o a building permit.

Its also possible the site could be used for staging for something else in the area.

From Gord Perks' newsletter:

Marlin Springs, the owners of the property at 1978-2002 Lake Shore Blvd, will be hosting a community meeting to discussed an updated proposal for their site on Wednesday, June 2, at 6:30 pm. To register, please visit bit.ly/2002lakeshore
As you may be aware, in September 2017 Marlin Springs first approached the community about a potential development on the site. They submitted an application in December 2017 to the City’s Planning Department. While the file went quiet for many years, in March 2020, just prior to the lockdown, Marlin Springs updated their proposal to bringing the submission inside the existing strata on the site. To view their previous submissions, please visit the City’s Development Application Centre at http://app.toronto.ca/AIC/index.do (search: 1978-2002 Lake Shore). On June 2, Marlin Springs will be bringing their latest idea to the community for comment.​
While this meeting is hosted by the property owners, City Planning Staff and I will be attending and look forward to hearing your feedback at the meeting, and in the weeks that follow. My team and I will keep you updated on any new information as we move forward.​

Back