Toronto 160 Front West | 239.87m | 46s | Cadillac Fairview | AS + GG

I was surprised to see nobody had uploaded this yet, but I spotted the curve we've all been waiting for!

160FrontCurve.jpg

Edit: I might be able to get a better angle of it later, but this was just the one i snapped this morning in case nobody got to it first lol

I was surprised to see nobody had uploaded this yet, but I spotted the curve we've all been waiting for!

View attachment 459406
Edit: I might be able to get a better angle of it later, but this was just the one i snapped this morning in case nobody got to it first lol
Is it too late to make this building bigger? Asking for a friend

Is it too late to make this building bigger? Asking for a friend
You can't reconstruct this building, BUT...... I have a scheme for your friend.

Ask him/her to dig the ground around this building. Like a big and really wide trench surrounding the building. That way this building will become higher compared to ground level and voila, you got yourself a taller building!

I'll lose my sh*t if someone replies and says this will make the building unstable. Just let the guy be happy.

You can't reconstruct this building, BUT...... I have a scheme for your friend.

Ask him/her to dig the ground around this building. Like a big and really wide trench surrounding the building. That way this building will become higher compared to ground level and voila, you got yourself a taller building!

I'll lose my sh*t if someone replies and says this will make the building unstable. Just let the guy be happy.
It's more about impact on the skyline, so we'll have to lower the rest of the financial district and the south core

I'm loving this building. Not looking forward to the boxy Union Centre blocking it in the future though ☹️
I wish they could switch places so that 160 Front will always be seen from the waterfront

I'm loving this building. Not looking forward to the boxy Union Centre blocking it in the future though ☹️
I wish they could switch places so that 160 Front will always be seen from the waterfront
To be fair, Union Centre will be its own thing if built to current renders, for good or bad. And so it should be...

...it is unfortunate though when built it will fully block 160 Front from all lakefront shots due to its size, location and dimensions currently. And there's nothing in The City's books that can stop that from happening as far as I am aware.

Back