attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2327.jpg
    IMG_2327.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 1,707
Last edited by a moderator:
Great shots Leonardo. This building has character and a bit of attitude. Abacus has more grace to it with its shifting protrusions, but the shifts here exhibit dynamism we don't see in enough buildings here. I hope we see more mid-rise on the avenues, because when Toronto does mid-rise, our developers can do a great job.

Building looks great but the brick work is horrific!! How the hell can they allow this kind of work to be done? The brick is all off...disgusting!

Building looks great but the brick work is horrific!! How the hell can they allow this kind of work to be done? The brick is all off...disgusting!

It does look terrible. This was marketed as a high end building, too. High end pricing, low end quality.

From what I see, I think it's supposed to look like that. I've seen some badly laid-up brick in my day, but this looks intentional.

some walls are better than others, I don't think it is intentional.
Even the precast window sills are crooked.
Why can't they go with a rough brick instead and lay it properly?

From what I see, I think it's supposed to look like that. I've seen some badly laid-up brick in my day, but this looks intentional.

Sorry but no.... I have my own masonry business and have laid many hundreds of thousands of bricks and stone and this is absolutely disgusting work! Just look at the brick rows, it looks like the waves on Lake Ontario on a windy day!!

Back