Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

Yup, we were told lighting, but got no details about it. I left it out of the story because of that.

Great! It seems like all the new tall buildings are coming with roofs that have lighting. (Aura, 1 Bloor, Casa 2) Do you know if L Tower will also have a lit roof? I sure hope so because that beauty needs to be very visible at night, so it stands out on the skyline.

Great! It seems like all the new tall buildings are coming with roofs that have lighting. (Aura, 1 Bloor, Casa 2) Do you know if L Tower will also have a lit roof? I sure hope so because that beauty needs to be very visible at night, so it stands out on the skyline.

is the lighting system really expensive? many new buildings are having the lighting roof but few buildings in the past had lighting roof. can anyone please tell me the reason.

^^
Not sure about L tower, but I believe I heard that the Delta was going to be lit up.

I don,t think so that both the buildings are going to have lighting roof because the renderings does not show anything like that, whereas in Aura, 1 bloor and casa2 renderings it show some lighting roof.

Seems that it will be lit from the bottom showcasing off the swiss cheese.

RENDERINGS_03.jpg

Back