Toronto Ïce Condominiums at York Centre | 234.07m | 67s | Lanterra | a—A

6255172635_a694d2ba43_b.jpg

6255174049_a452a1604d_b.jpg

6255175677_784fd26e5f_b.jpg

Only one concern, how they are going to mange all that traffic ? Grand Trunk Cres is an extremely small and narrow street. What was the reason to build the parade entrance from rear side of the building ?

And it is also the kindergarten on this corner of 30 Grand Trunk Cres building.

nqblo4.jpg

I think they put the parking in the back because anywhere else would create a worse traffic jam. York St is a busy street with a lot of cars heading to the Gardiner. Bremner can be a pretty busy street too with tourists buses and people getting off from ball games and concerts. The least affected area would be Grand Trucks. At least, it would only affect residents who go in and out rather than stop busy traffic streets while they turn in.

And it is also the kindergarten on this corner of 30 Grand Trunk Cres building.

Where do you get a kindergarten out of that image?

Kindergarten is already exist at inside corner of 30 Grand Trunk

Hahaha:D:confused:.....Unless you mean that kindergarten may refere to these amenities....
But Infinity 1 condos, at 30 Grand Trunk is much more than a fantastically located condominium. It offers superb amenities like indoor pool, spa, virtual golf, pool, exercise room, weight lifting room, library, business centre, party room and much, much more
http://30grandtrunk.ca/

Anyways..dont know what your smoking:confused:

Hahaha:D:confused:.....Unless you mean that kindergarten may refere to these amenities....
But Infinity 1 condos, at 30 Grand Trunk is much more than a fantastically located condominium. It offers superb amenities like indoor pool, spa, virtual golf, pool, exercise room, weight lifting room, library, business centre, party room and much, much more
http://30grandtrunk.ca/

Anyways..dont know what your smoking:confused:

Automation Gallery, if you have nothing to say, or have not enough knowledge, it is better not to answer my posts.

It's not a kindergarten, rather a small day care facility (seriously like no more than 20 kids) at the base of 30 Grand Trunk, with a outdoor play area adjacent to the parking/loading area of Infinity I and II.

With that said, no doubt Grand Trunk is going to get a lot busier, but as AKS pointed out, they don't really have any other choice.

Last edited:
Automation Gallery, if you have nothing to say, or have not enough knowledge, it is better not to answer my posts.

Enjoy your time on UrbanToronto, you attitude towards senior members is never-ending. Also heres an excerpt from the rules of conduct that you should reference:
- Use the English language. If we can’t understand it we will delete it. And use proper grammar. Again if we can’t understand it we will delete it.

Wow

I didn't realize that a flawless grasp of the English language is a requisite element to someone taking an interest in urban development and architecture in Toronto. In my opinion, a number of the posts (and posters) in this thread have offensively tarnished the reputation for acceptance of the world's most multicultural city. This is embarrasing.

BTW: spending an inordinate amount of time posting on this forum in order to become a "senior member" provides little more than a thin veil of expertise, and should not give anyone the right to be condescending or rude.

a number of the posts (and posters) in this thread have offensively tarnished the reputation for acceptance of the world's most multicultural city. This is embarrasing.

Oh come on. Since when are people expected to tolerate someone who is so demanding and tries to high-jack the conversation to obtain information for their own selfish needs. Not to mention making wide generalizations about those who contribute to this site. I'm sure if s/he was more polite, their poor grasp of English wouldn't have been an issue (in fact just look at the first dozen or so responses to his posts in the Infinity Real Estate thread before his posts became hostile).

By no means has it been a long time since I started frequenting this site, but it's obvious that for the most part there is a correlation between how long some one has been around and their knowledge of relevant topics. Sure there are a few senior members that can be condescending but not typically do you see that without provocation. Many are quite welcoming as long as you are respectful.

I could see where this conversation was headed from about the 4th or 5th post that baramburum made.

I hadn't been down to this area in a few months but over the Thanksgiving weekend I drove past it on the Gardiner and was pleasantly surprised to see it peaking its way over the height we drove by at. For some reason I had it in my mind that work was all still on the first floor, but I'm guessing parts are now either on the 2nd or possibly 3rd floor.

I didn't realize that a flawless grasp of the English language is a requisite element to someone taking an interest in urban development and architecture in Toronto. In my opinion, a number of the posts (and posters) in this thread have offensively tarnished the reputation for acceptance of the world's most multicultural city. This is embarrasing.

BTW: spending an inordinate amount of time posting on this forum in order to become a "senior member" provides little more than a thin veil of expertise, and should not give anyone the right to be condescending or rude.

I was not being condescending or rude, merely stating a rule which he repeatedly breaks. I was also defending AG, a senior member (i am not). You can paint me as the villain all you like, but it only proves that you have not read the previous posts which led to this disagreement.

I agree with the comment of someMidTowner and others ...

in my case I have simply opted to ignore certain posts/questions (though I have the answer) by those that are demanding & disrespectful of other UT members :cool:

Just got confirmation that there are 5 levels of underground parking @ ICE with garage ramp access connected to a laneway which runs off Grand Trunk Crescent

little bit of drama to keep us afloat.... i havent read the previous comments but that one was definitly not called for or welcome here........ by the way... i just wanted to ask... seeing Aa's other projects.... do you suspect this condo might be darastically different than originally rendered? it seems like the best of Aa... in my opinion... i hope this goes exactly the way it was planned..... because if theres any changes to it, i doubt it'll be positive.

Back